1. Adapts to your needs: regardless of whether your company needs a flexible all-rounder or an individual specialist solution, there is a Vito to suit you.
2. Looks after your wallet: efficient engines combined with low fuel consumption not only make our cities more liveable, they're also easier on your wallet.
3. Keeps its eyes open for you: finding a parking space in urban areas isn't always an easy task. But thanks to the optional reversing camera, you'll be able to fit in even tight-looking parking spaces like a pro.
4. Puts wind in your sails. And in the case of crosswinds, you can rely on Crosswind Assist in the Vito. As standard.
<p>5. A light in the dark: deliveries often can't wait until the morning, and so the Vito helps busy couriers working in the evening with its optional LED light strip for the load compartment.</p>
6. Relieves strain on the driver: the radar-based Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC automatically maintains the distance to vehicles travelling in front and thus relieves strain on you both on motorway drives and in stop/start traffic.
7. Keeps everything safely in its place: organised load securing doesn't just protect you, but also your cargo and your Vito. Upon request, load anchoring rails can be installed in the floor of the load compartment.
<p>8. Staying in lane: particularly advantageous on long journeys. Thankfully the optional Lane Keeping Assist is available for the Vito.</p>
9. Brings comfort to everyday life even when you have your hands full. The optionally available electric sliding door opens at the touch of a button for an extra portion of convenience.
10. Adapts to the road: anyone who regularly drives on changing terrain, will be glad of the optional AIRMATIC air suspension on the Vito – it ensures you always drive with the right vehicle height.
11. Immense stamina: thanks to economical engines which draw their juice from fuel tanks with a volume of up to 70 litres, you'll stay on the road for longer and will save plenty of valuable time.
<p>12. Keeps a cool head: ideal for hot summer days – with the optional THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control system, neither the temperature nor the most demanding job will get you hot-headed.</p>
13. Brings you up to operating temperature: if the cold season is trying to throw a spanner in the works, you'll be right at home in the Vito. With heated seats for the driver and co-driver, the drive to the next appointment will give you the chance to thaw out.
14. Also knows how to be sporty: high speeds on the motorway or on out-of-town roads are like a walk in the park thanks to the optional sports suspension of the Vito.
15. Keeps you calm: when things start getting hectic, just close the door and take a deep breath – exemplary noise damping will give you a peaceful moment inside the Vito in which you can recharge for the next task.
16. Also keeps you connected with the outside world: as an optional item of equipment, the LTE module for digital services will help keep you connected even when you're on the road in your van.
17. Leaves you space for individual design: panoramic roof, Bunk and Table Packages, wooden or plastic flooring – the Vito has a versatile range of equipment variants.
18. Shines in any light: with five possible standard paint finishes and seven optionally available metallic paint finishes, the Vito cuts a fine figure on the road, and not just because of its powerful engine.
19. Can also do sustainable: "I'll have the Vito with electric drive, please". That's how easy it is for your company to make the switch to electric mobility thanks with the eVito Panel Van or Tourer. Use the EQ Ready app to check the suitability of an electric van for your personal requirements.
20. Welcomes your cargo with open arms: even bulky cargo finds space in the Vito's load compartment. Upon request, the double-wing rear door waits patiently in the open position until the loading process is complete.
21. Doesn't lay it on too thick: to keep corrosion at bay, the body of the Vito is completely immersed during the cathodic dip painting procedure. Ten passes of this process ensure uniform protection right down to the last millimetre.
22. Keeps its composure: loose road surfaces and unforeseen weather changes are no trouble for the all-wheel-drive Vito. Confidently masters almost any challenge without breaking a sweat.
23. Stands for quality: 25 years of experience have turned the Vito into the great all-rounder we know today. And every new vehicle needs to pass under the watchful eye of the specially trained quality control auditors in the Vitoria plant before they can take to roads around the world.
24. Has many facets: the Vito will always meet your needs – as a Panel Van with the largest load area, as a Tourer model with more seats or as a Mixto for the best of both worlds.
<p>25. Gets your business on the road: whether you're a painter, stove builder or a farrier, the Vito makes your business mobile.</p>