Experience what others dream about.
The camper van for adventurers with style.
Drive. Enthusiasm knows no bounds.
Living. Outside, fun. Inside, style.
Elegantly designed "idea space" for up to 7 persons.
The Marco Polo HORIZON inspires with a flawless interior design with refined materials and a stylishly designed cockpit. With the ergonomic and lightly pivotable luxury seats for driver and front passenger, the interior is transformed into a cosy, communicative seat group – with a practical folding table upon request.
A variable space for stylish travel.
- Swivelling luxury seats for driver and front passenger make it possible to create a cosy, communicative seat group in no time
- Fold-out table, flexible position adjustment thanks to rail system, with 2 folding table tops, optional
- Interior Design package upgrades the interior including, among other things, leather appointments and attractive trim elements to lend an individual, sporty character, optional
- Premium interior package upgrades the interior with exclusive appointments in nappa leather and attractive trim elements, giving it a sophisticated elegance, optional
- TEMPMATIC semi-automatic air-conditioning system
- Ambient lighting, in the cockpit and rear or ambient lighting in the cockpit, optional
- Hot-air auxiliary heater with auxiliary heating function, optional
- Hot-water auxiliary heater, optional
- Awning, silver or anthracite, protects against rain and sun on the right side of the roof, optional
Sleeping. In serenity lies the power of action.
Refreshing sleep for up to 5 people.
Those who receive many impressions should also be able to treasure and enjoy them in peace. Because there's nothing better than sleeping in places that others just dream about. The Marco Polo HORIZON offers up to 5 adventurers exactly this possibility: the roof beds beneath the manually deployable pop-up roof enable 2 people to slumber carefree in the "canopy bed", while the 3-seater bench seat – folded back as a comfort bunk – offers a pleasant sleeping space for up to 3 more persons. And in order to enjoy undisturbed sleep, opaque curtains in the vehicle interior provide the necessary light-tight darkness and the vent windows in the rear, additional ventilation.
Everything needed for restful sleep.
- Manually-operated pop-up roof with roof bed for two with a surface area of approx. 2.05 x 1.13 m (with a load-bearing capacity of approx. 200 kg) and protective netting
- High-quality, ergonomic foam mattress for the roof bed with point-elasticity spring elements providing good ventilation and great sleeping comfort
- 3-seater bench seat as a comfort bunk for up to three persons with a bed extension with a surface of approx 1.93 m x 1.35 m
- Electrically-operated vent windows in rear for additional ventilation
- Opaque shading curtains in the rear and front of the vehicle interior
Travel in comfort – each seat is the best.
An additional seating option, is offered, e.g. by the attractive comfort seating in the rear with 4 individual seats. The seats can slide fore and aft along the guide rail system or be removed, allowing the space in the rear to be used flexibly.