First leisure. Then pleasure.
The variable and economical camper van.
Sleeping. A haven of relaxation.
Comfortable sleeping space for up to five people.
Whether it's on your travels, during your leisure time or in daily life – on short or long resting breaks the Marco Polo ACTIVITY provides sleeping space for up to five people. The roof can be raised to provide a spacious and pleasant sleeping area for two people. The spring elements with point elasticity beneath the foam mattress are particularly ergonomic. At floor level below, the three-seater bench seat can be folded down and combined with the bed extension to create a large and flat bed for up to three people. The optionally available tinted glazing in the rear with black-tinted glass gives privacy and blocks out bright light.
Features to ensure pleasant relaxation.
- Roof bed for two with a surface area of approx. 2.05 x 1.13 m (with a load-bearing capacity of approx. 200 kg) and protective netting
- High-quality, ergonomic foam mattress for the roof bed with point-elasticity spring elements providing good ventilation and great sleeping comfort
- 3-passenger bench seat as a comfort bunk for up to three persons with a bed extension with a surface of approx. 1.93 m x 1.35 m
- Electrically-operated vent windows in rear for additional ventilation
- Opaque shading curtains in the rear and front of the vehicle interior
- Heat-insulating glass all round, upon request tinted glazing in the rear with black-tinted glass
Living. Multifunction room.
Fits in perfectly to a varied lifestyle.
Whether it's big destinations or small trips – in the Marco Polo ACTIVITY there is space that can be variably used for both. With luxury seats that swivel towards the back for driver and front passenger, the fold-out table in the rear becomes a cosy sitting area for eating, playing or hammering out plans. Intelligent details – such as the clip-on cup holders and the electrically-operated windows in the rear – make your stay a pleasant one. And the roomy load compartment can accommodate any amount of cargo, sports equipment or leisure items.
Everything you need on the road.
- Swivelling luxury seats for the driver and front passenger which can turn around to face the rear compartment during breaks from driving. Together with the rear bench seat this creates a cosy sitting area.
- Fold-out table which slides out flexibly thanks to a rail system, with two folding table panels. If the table isn't needed it can simply be folded into the table column.
- Three-seater comfort bunk with bed extension, can be converted into a sleeping surface in just a few steps, is suitable for through-loading and can be moved flexibly on the guide rail system.
- Two drawers under the three-seater bench seat as a comfort bunk, in which blankets can be stored for example.