You hereby declare your independence.
The comfortable camper van for demanding campers.
Living. Feel-good lounge.
Sleeping. A haven of peace.
Comfortable sleeping space for up to four people.
In the Marco Polo, 4 people can dream of new adventures: the pop-up roof offers a spacious sleeping area for 2 persons. The spring elements with point elasticity beneath the foam mattress make it particularly comfortable to lie on, making it unlikely that you'll long for your own bed at home. The two-seater bench seat is operated electrically to move into the fully reclined position; and at the same time it expels the air from the pneumatic seat side bolsters on the cushions and backrest that give lateral support while driving. In combination with the bed extension, it provides a comfortable, flat bed for two people.
Everything you need for a good night's sleep.
- Roof bed for two people with a surface area of approx. 2.05 x 1.13 m (supports a total weight of approx. 200 kg) and with protective netting. High-quality, ergonomic foam mattress for the roof bed with spring elements with point elasticity providing ideal sleeping comfort
- 2-person bench seat providing a comfort bunk for 2 people with a bed extension, and with a surface area of approx. 2.03 x 1.13 m
- Roller blinds in the rear and a curtain for the windscreen, blocking the light into the sleeping compartment
- Electrically-operated window in the rear (on the right-hand side)
- Tinted glazing in the rear featuring black-tinted glass, giving privacy and reducing the effect of the sun's rays on the internal temperature